Skip to main content

TOP 10 HERBS THAT REVERSES DEADLY AILMENTS



By frequent consumption of these 10 Medicinal herb. It retards and tend to eliminate some dangerous ailments, and flushes out  toxins that are harmful to the body. You can add these herbs in the preparation of your meals, recipes, and can be taken as tea. hope you try them out.


Herbal Medicine & the Top 10 Herbal Medicine Herbs - Dr. Axe:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE YOU HIS COMFORT ZONE?

To the wives and wives in view.Yay! The burdens of life weigh heavily upon the shoulders of men since they are responsible for maintaining and supporting their families. In fulfilling this responsibility, the man of the household must confront many problems and obstacles outside of the home. Some of these problems may be the pressures of work, the hassles of traffic and commuting from the office to home, concerns over economical and political issues of the day, empathy and concern for friends and colleagues, and the pressures of trying to improve the living conditions of his family. The amount of preoccupations and pressures upon a responsible man is enormous and multifaceted. It is no wonder that the average lifespan of a man is less than the woman. As women we have been built with some traits to acts as good wives to our husbands, but I need to ask: Are you his Comfort zone? May be you were, how can I be his comfort zone again? Simply read on this 3 ways among others. ...

5 SIMPLE WAYS TO KEEP YOURSELF HAPPY

Hello family, so today I came up with some tips that has been helping me stay happy in a world filled with unavoidable and inevitable problems, worry, greed, poverty, death, etc. Check out some of the ways below: 1.      Expressing gratitude : It produces a positive energy flow which channels you to feel happiness in your heart for blessings large and small, you will instantly relax. Gratitude enables you to fall in love with your life, it heals your mind, your body and your spirit, and it attracts more things to be grateful for. 2 .      Compare yourself with less privilege : Less privilege here doesn’t mean those who are motherless or in orphanages alone but there’s  this saying that says no matter how poor you think you are physically, financially, academically, health wise, etc, you will still find out you are  better than some people, so be grateful and stay happy for your life and rejoice with those who are better. ...

SIMPLE TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVENESS

            Productiveness and been busy are two different action word, most  times we usually see or know that we are busy doing one thing or the other, but not long ago I found out that am only been busy and not been productive, I kept doing a routine activities, nothing new and constructive, just doing same thing day in day out, I wasn’t happy with myself, because within me something kept telling me I can do better things, I know some people get that talk   instinctively, and all the while ideas pooping in and out without been utilized…you know what I started doing. I started been mindful : mindfulness is a peace mental state achieved by focusing ones awareness on the present moment, calmly acknowledging and accepting ones feelings, thought and sensations, I began to be mindful of my thoughts and ideas that pope into my head. Filter : We often waste time doing unnecessary things and this is because we don’t have clarity. But on...